I received a Ninja Coffee Bar for the purposes of facilitating this review. All opinions are my own.
I love my coffee. There has been a coffee maker in my house since the day I left my parent’s and moved out on my own and that has never changed. We have had a number of different coffee brewers over the years from the older standard drip models and most recently even had a pod based system.
Last year, my wife and I started trying out the more upscale coffee houses in our area. We were testing out different coffees and different styles. All in an effort to see which one we liked the best and which ones did not really suit our tastes.
When I got the Ninja Coffee Bar it eliminated the necessity to go out to find good coffee as we now have the tools to make great cappuccino and even ice caps. We still will go out now and then, but it is no longer because we don’t have to ability to make great tasting coffee drinks at home.
- 3 heaping tablespoons of Instant Coffee
- 2/3 cup of Sugar
- 1/3 cup of evaporated milk
- Hot water
- Ideally using the Pitcher from a NutriNinja add the instant coffee, and evaporated milk
- Blend on the NutriNinja for a few seconds to mix together.
- Put the NutriNinja Pitcher on the hot plate of the Ninja Coffee Bar and set the dial to half a pot. Run the coffee maker for half a pot (ideally with the grounds from the previous pot of coffee still in the basket for added flavour)
- Blend on the NutriNinja
- Place pitcher in Deep Freeze for 9 hours
- Break up the the frozen mixture.
- Run on NutriNinja for full cycle
- Open pitcher to make sure that Ice chunks are pushed to the bottom of the jug
- Repeat until very smooth (usually three cycles)
The Ninja Coffee Bar is great for making everything from cappuccino to iced caps. From single cups of coffee to full pots, it makes them all with great style. The coffee that the coffee bar makes is great quality, that is in all reality better then most other brewers. It maintains the same 2 hour shut off that is available of most other brewers as well. My personal favorite aspect of the brewer is the great versatility in making quality drinks. The ability to brew with so many different variables is amazing. This includes options like the travel mug and coffee cup sizes. The coffee bar also brews a half pot and the standard full pot, all things which help to add to its impressive abilities.
Ninja Coffee Bar Giveaway
What is even better is that Ninja Kitchen has offered me a great opportunity. I get to giveaway a Ninja Coffee Bar to one of my lucky readers. Open to US/CAN Ends September 15th.