A Parent’s Perspective is pleased to announce that we are currently accepting family friendly products to be featured on our 2019 Tech And Gift Guides.
We will be accepting Family Friendly Products, Women’s & Men’s Products, Children’s Products (Girls and Boys), Teen products, Toys & Games, Electronics, Gifts and many more items for our gift guide. Please email for info on how your specific products can fit our guides.
The guides will be published throughout 2019. Products will be added up to the day before the holiday in question. All products must be received by no later than 5 days before the holiday, to be guaranteed inclusion in the Gift Guide. Products received after this date will be featured, however, no Gift Guide promotion will be included.
Get Your Listing Noticed:
We strongly suggest that you include a product giveaway with your submission to help get your listing noticed. As a rule, giveaways tend to drive significantly more traffic than a simple feature alone. If you wish to run a giveaway we will send you the winner’s information for shipping once the giveaway is complete. All giveaways should be equivalent to the product sent for the feature. Giveaways run for approximately 3 to 4 weeks. If you wish to have the prize arrive in time please plan accordingly to allow sufficient shipping time.
Your Brand Will Receive:
- A feature blog post on A Parent’s Perspective
- A post on A Parent’s Perspective Facebook page
- Tweets promoting your product and the Gift Guide
- The Gift Guide will be promoted in the run-up to the holiday
- Optional sidebar Advertising is available (an additional fee is required)
Product Submission Guidelines:
- A full-sized product will be required
- Brands are responsible for all Shipping charges and fees.
- Sample products are not returned
- A nominal listing fee will be required to be included in the Gift Guide, in addition to the product.
If you’re interested in being included in our Gift Guide, then please submit your requests by email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org with “2018 Tech (and/or Gift) Guide” in the subject line.
It is important to note that for the 2019 Holiday gift guide A Parent’s Perspective will be asking each brand to include a second identical product to be sent to one of our local Christmas Gift Programs (Locally either Salvation Army or HeadStart)