Disclosure: I received a Bluebee Pals Bear sample to facilitate my post. All opinions are my own.
My kids all love to read. All but the oldest one, has been heavily into reading books since they were very small. It has helped them advance with their education. All of them used to enjoy being read to. Over the years we have had numerous types of toys like this, which read from a book to our kids, they used to love listening to them for hours. As technology advances, toys like BlueBeePals come along and take the concept to a whole new level. By using Bluetooth technology to tell the stories from various devices while the little readers can read along as well.
Sammy The Bear is a cute huggable plush learning tool that talks, sings and reads while connected to Bluetooth enabled phones, tablets and laptops. Their advanced technology includes lip synchronization allowing the animal’s “mouth” to move while singing, reading your favorite storybooks or engaging with all learning apps.
Bluetooth Enabled Talking Plush Learning Tool
- The new Bluebee Pal Pro is a Talking Plush Learning tools for Ages Pre K-3
- Bluebee Pals connect to any Apple or Android Bluetooth enabled device: smartphones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers.
- Bluebee Pals interactive mouth moves while connected to Educational, Storybook, Music, Speech & Occupational Therapy & AAC Apps.
- A user friendly voice activated command switch: On/Off, Connect Device, Remind to Charge .
- Entertains family members when connected Apple or Android Smart Phone.
- Rechargeable Battery with USB Micro-Charger Cable Included (Adapter not included)
- Winner of Awards: Mom’s Choice, National Parenting Publications, Parents Choice, Creative Child Award, Academic Choice & Tillywig.
Compatible with all Music, Story Books and Educational Apps