This step-by-step video shows that as fancy as our Raspberry Glace Cheesecake Pie looks, it’s easy to make – thanks to a cheesecake mix and JELL-O Gelatin.
- 1 pkg. (11.2 oz.) JELL-O No Bake Real Cheesecake Dessert
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained
- Prepare cheesecake as directed on package. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange fruit over cheesecake; top with gelatin.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin layer is firm
For variety you can also try this:
Prepare using your favorite combination of JELL-O Gelatin and fruit. Since fresh or frozen pineapple, papaya, kiwi, figs, guava and gingerroot all contain enzymes that prevent gelatin from setting, never use them in gelatin recipes. But you can use any canned fruits or juices since the canning process kills this enzyme.
Prepare using 1 pkg. (0.3 oz.) JELL-O Raspberry Flavor Sugar Free Gelatin.
Perhaps one of the most loved foods in our house is cheesecake, we all love it. From Chocolate to Strawberry, Blueberry and everything in between, we love to try out cheesecake and experiment with different types. It is a tradition passed down from my mother that we always have it every Christmas as part of our holiday meal. It is also a staple for birthdays, instead of cake (from a very young age, I asked for blueberry cheesecake for my birthday cake instead of a regular, or ice cream cake)
This is yet another great option that is sure to make your family dig in and enjoy.